In order to make sure your body is getting all the vitamins and minerals needed to help it function at optimal levels it’s more important than ever to use supplements… ones that your body can actually absorb. We simply are not getting the needed nutrients from our food any longer without supplementation. According to an article “Dirt Poor: Have Fruits and Vegetables Become Less Nutritious?” our soil no longer contains the same amount of nutrients it once did. Outdated farming practices and the typical American SAD diet is a bad combination and us leading off right off the cliff.
“It would be overkill to say that the carrot you eat today has very little nutrition in it—especially compared to some of the other less healthy foods you likely also eat—but it is true that fruits and vegetables grown decades ago were much richer in vitamins and minerals than the varieties most of us get today. The main culprit in this disturbing nutritional trend is soil depletion: Modern intensive agricultural methods have stripped increasing amounts of nutrients from the soil in which the food we eat grows. Sadly, each successive generation of fast-growing, pest-resistant carrot is truly less good for you than the one before.”- The Scientific American / Esther G., Newark, N.J.
If our soil no longer contains the nutrients it once did then neither will our food. It means that we’re eating food that no longer contains the all the vital nutrients we need and we are reaping the consequences of this nutrient depletion. Because of this disturbing trend it has become more important than ever to add good quality supplements to our diet.
Fortunately Young Living has two very powerful products… their recently reformulated MASTER FORMULA (for both men and women) and our very popular and highly prized, top-antioxidant, superfood NingXia Red. And of course, both are infused with essential oils which also helps increase the nutrient absorption rate. Throw in Young Living’s LIFE-5 probiotic into the mix and you’ll be supporting total body wellness, gut flora health and powerful anti-oxidant support! Learn more about these powerhouses here and order yours today!
Master Formula (#5292) is a full spectrum, multinutrient complex, providing premium vitamins, minerals, and food-based nutriment to support general health and well-being. By utilizing a Synergistic Suspension Isolation process – SSI Technology – ingredients are delivered in three distinct delivery forms. Collectively, these ingredients provide a premium, synergistic complex to support your body.*
Want to know what sets Young Living’s Master Formula apart from other multivitamins and why it should be combined with NingXia Red? Look know further! In this video Lindsey Elmore, , Young Living’s Director of Global Education, describes some basic science and goes through the ingredient profile of two of our most popular products.
• Naturally supports general health and well-being for the body
• Gut flora supporting prebiotics
• Ingredients help neutralize free radicals in the body
• Includes antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and other food-based nutriment
• Pre-packaged sachets are convenient to take your vitamins on the go
• SSI Technology delivers ingredients in 3 forms chosen for their complementary properties
Did You Know?
• Master Formula contains a blend of certified organic food extracts that provide vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B9.
• Master Formula includes a prebiotic and is a perfect companion for Life 5™.
• Master Formula utilizes a Synergistic Suspension Isolation process—SSI Technology—to deliver ingredients in three distinct delivery forms.
• Master Formula pairs Cardamom, Clove, Fennel, and Ginger essential oil with fat-soluble vitamins in a liquid capsule.
• Master Formula contains a high-potency vegan vitamin D3 (Vitashine).
Who Should Use Master Formula?
• Adults and children 12 years and older.
• Individuals looking to support their general health & well-being.
• Individuals wanting a high-quality multi-vitamin
• Individuals looking for a full-spectrum, multinutrient complex*
Take 1 packet (1 liquid capsule, 1 caplet, 2 capsules) daily with water or with 1–2 oz. of NingXia Red®.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
NingXia Red is a top antioxidant SUPERFOOD! Its health benefits include support from head to toe, via a whole body nutrient infusion. NingXia Wolfberries have been cherished for centuries for their health, energy, and longevity benefits. Whole Ningxia wolfberries and other nutrient-dense fruit juices make NingXia Red the perfect choice for optimizing wellness and stepping up to a whole new level of health. Click on link in blue above to learn more about this amazing product.
Your hardest questions about NingXia ANSWERED
by Lindsey Elmore, Young Living’s Director of Global Education
• NingXia Red
• Life 5™
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.